+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC: - Belkin PF30 Power Filter.

I'm Confused.

Default IC: - Belkin PF30 Power Filter.

Hi Guys,
    I have available a Belkin PF30 power filter available if anyone is interested. It is advertised elsewhere so may not be available for long. It has had very light use, being used on our second TV and Sky box, watched mainly by my wife. She did not think the picture and sound improvement was worth the extra hassle of switching the PF30 on and off and so has been taken out of the system. Have a look on FeePay to see what they are fetching these days and any offers in that region will be considered. I may have the original box but if not I have lots of boxes and bubble wrap so it will be well packed.
    I am located near Sheffield and collection would be welcome. Alternatively I could deliver locally for petrol money.
    If no acceptable offers are received it will be appearing on FeePay.
    Cheers,
    Dave.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Adrian.

Interested in this .

I'm Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Interested in this .
    How interested? expressed in tenners
    Dave.
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Adrian.

Email sent

+ Reply to Thread