+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Random bike shots from the north..

I'm Mika.

Today 5h ride to northern Oulu to check the possible routes to few fireplaces. Mostly nide single track and snowmobile tracks, despite some of the latter were occasionally bit too soft for riding. At Isoniemi outdoor area stopped for a little while to free and eat few sausages as some long distance skiers had already started fire there. Shame today it was cloudy day..

Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

I'm James.

A few photos of the Cove Hummer as promised Mika
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Mika.

Looking good but any change for proper side pic?
    Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Mika K View Post
    Looking good but any change for proper side pic?

I will get one up tomorrow
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

I'm James.

Here you go Mika.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Mika.

Marvellous frame and really nice bike with quality components but hmm..

It seems nowadays I'm having trouble to understand the design principles of these longtravel hardtails made in the era. The whole concept looks weird to me and with the small wheels and that slack steering geometry cannot understand how I could ride long distances with similar builds and think that as efficient way in any manner. Sorry

I'm James.

Marvellous frame and really nice bike with quality components but hmm..

It seems nowadays I'm having trouble to understand the design principles of these longtravel hardtails made in the era. The whole concept looks weird to me and with the small wheels and that slack steering geometry cannot understand how I could ride long distances with similar builds and think that as efficient way in any manner. Sorry
    I see a fair few fold riding the larger tyres/wheels now but they must take some effort to get rolling! The Hummer is extremely good over long distances and rides like a dream. I have done 100k rides no problem on this and it eats the miles.

I'm Mika.

I'm sure it does! The most important thing is that the bike matches the rider, so other opinions can be set aside.

I'm eagerly waiting Saturday group ride we have planned here in Oulu. Its sometime since I have been riding at the southside, so perhaps some almost new trails to me..

I'm James.

I'm sure it does! The most important thing is that the bike matches the rider, so other opinions can be set aside.

I'm eagerly waiting Saturday group ride we have planned here in Oulu. Its sometime since I have been riding at the southside, so perhaps some almost new trails to me..
    Always good to try new trails. We have a lot of good trails here in the UK but to get good mountains I have to go to Wales or Scotland. However we don't get as much snow as you have in Finland!

Enjoy your weekend ride

I'm Mika.

Few pics from Syöte National Park and the dedicated fat bike routes last weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast