+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Random bike shots from the north..

I'm Martha.

I like this thread a lot. Great photos Mika K

I'm Mika.

Thanks!

Here's some fresh propaganda..

Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

I'm Mika.

Yesterday all major cities in Finland arranged Pave Aid alleycat races to support one injured bike messenger from Helsinki. Approx. 20 participants here in Oulu city and nice event, which went to check out with the kids as Mrs.had evening shift at the hospital. Few pics..

Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

I'm Mika.

Oops. Me accidentally Cannondale Caad2 Saeco. Is this bad?

So found this big sized (ST C-T 65cm) team colored beauty in pretty crisp condition and spent today three hours doing service and some cleaning up. Originally thought that will sell this with little profit but I'm not so sure about that anymore after had a little spin. Perhaps I'm just easy

I'm andy.

Lovely bike that, that frame is huge, my wee legs wouldn't reach the pedal if I sat on that.

Just caught up with that video, lovely video from a beautiful country.
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm Mika.

The cyclocross madness started here in Oulu last week but perhaps will post some pics of that later Today did 103km and almost 8 hour ride with my el cheapo fatbike around the city limits including some gravel roads, vicious singletrack and some really tiny new trails near the swamps and sandy places haven't been able to ride earlier with my 29er. With small upgrades and tubeless conversion it's really comfy ride floating just over everything. I'm really looking for the snowy winter trails already.

I'm Mika.

Two mad wednesdays behing of the CX autumn for the town I live. Tomorrow is the third event starting with twi hours of track building, then one hour the competition itself, and finally one to two hours of getting everything back to normal and returning the stuff to warehouse of our LBS etc.

First few pics from the first race:

And then the second one last week:

Mud, sweat and tears everyone as it's cyclocross time! And mo' cowbell!

I'm Mika.

CX season is going on strong and will post few pics about that later this week.

However, did a weekend trip to Hossa-Kylmäluoma area, which is famous for the fabulous combination of lakes and trails going all over the place. Rented one cabin for the night, so not real bikepacking but still had really nice time and possibility to test how the fatbikes could be used in that kind of riding. Saturday rode more than 7 hours and after prepared some reindeer stew and had a sauna and dipped to the lake. Sunday did almost six hours before started our journey back home. Definitely goig to visit here again and perhaps in a self supported manner.

Few pics

I'm andy.

That's it Mika, I am packing my bags and bikes, expect an immigrant on your shores.

Once again top pics + fit guys on cool bikes, keep them coming, makes my 64 miler yesterday seem like a trip to local shops.
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm Mika.

Ok, few pics of the Oulu cx season! This autumn had more than 100 participants taking part in five races plus the final Oulu CX Open, which seems to grow as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast