+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS/IC - Arcam, Neat, Musical Fidelity system

I'm Dan.

Default FS/IC - Arcam, Neat, Musical Fidelity system

Having thought about it over the last few nights I've decided to sell my system and go down the active/powered speaker route so I want to see if there's any interest in the system; details and prices as below. Pictures will be up from tomorrow morning sometime

Arcam Alpha 10 integrated amplifier - Superb condition with no damage whatsoever; comes with original power lead and remote. Boxed but not the original Arcam box: £275 ONO (shipping is £20 via UPS next day with insurance)

Neat Motive 2's - Light oak - Superb condition once again with original plinths, spikes, bi-wire links and boxes. One speaker has some VERY minor damage to the upper right corner (ever so slightly rounded where it has met with a wall and below that there is a small crease to the edge of the cabinet). These CANNOT be seen from any other angle apart from looking right at it and its hard to see straight off as well: £550 ONO (would prefer collection on these but shipping is £30 via UPS next day with insurance)

Musical Fidelity M1DAC - In black; absolutely immaculate condition with no damage whatsoever; comes with original power cable, boxes/manual - £325 ONO (shipping is £15 via UPS next day with insurance)

Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable - 2 x 2m lengths - One end Chord factory terminated; the other with Chord 4mm banana/BFA plugs (will fit most amops and Cyrus/Arcam that require BFA plugs) - £75 ONO inc postage

Clearer Audio copperline Alpha power cable - 0.5m long with standard UK plug - £25 inc postage

Chord CobraPlus interconnect - 0.5m & boxed - £40 ONO inc postage

All based just outside of Preston, Lancashire with easy access from the M6 network - May be happy to deliver/meet half way within reason
    Last edited by hifilover; 12-05-2012 at 14:33.
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Martin.

Pm sent.
    Martin

Source: Sonos CONNECT DAC: Rega DAC Amp: Rega Brio-R Speakers: Neat Motive 2.

My system photos

I'm Dan.

Pictures as mentioned of the amp, speakers & DAC; will get pics of the cables when I eventually take the system apart (if they're needed) however cables are as described!

MF M1DAC (July 2010 so not the ASYNC version sorry):

Arcam Alpha 10 integrated amp with remote:

Neat Motive 2's - light oak:

Ever so slight rounding of the rear upper right hand side corner of the left speaker (as they sit in situ currently):

Small 1" mark on same speaker on outer rear left hand edge; about 6" down from the top

These marks cannot be seen unless you look for them; they're not noticeable!
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

PM replied to martin

I'm Dan.

Neat Motive 2's provisionally sold - Will update once payment has been received

I'm Dan.

Neat Motive 2's sold & paid for - Cheers Martinh

The rest is still up for sale; all sensible offers considered

I'm Dan.

Any interest anyone?

I'm Dan.

MF M1 DAC now SOLD

I'm Dan.

All sold now bar the Chord odyssey 2 speaker cable which is actually a 2.5m pair; not 2m!

I'm Dan.

Bump for the Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable

+ Reply to Thread