+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Kabusa Cardas Rewird Tonearm wand (SL1210)

I'm Peter.

Default FS: Kabusa Cardas Rewired Tonearm Wand (SL1210)

I've decided to take another course of action with respect to the arm upgrade on my SL1200mk2.

Therefore I have an unused Cardas rewired armwand for sale. This item costs roughly $150 when bought directly from Kabusa, then you have to count shipping, import duty and VAT if you are in the european union.

I'd like to get 80€ (shipping included in the EU) for this wand, but I'm open to offers.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Peter Stockwell; 08-01-2009 at 10:34. Reason: Price reduction in line with current market conditions
    Intel NUC/Chevron Audio NDF16 dac/Amptastic Mini-1/Audium Comp 5
    Mains Block: Custom-HiFi-Cables PowerBlack Distribution Block (with super conditioner).
    Connected with Reference Fidelity Components Super Neptunes and Speaker Cables.