+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reference Fidelity Components Feedback Thread

I'm Paul.

Testimonials page has now updated; please see HERE

For those who haven't yet taken time to browse the testimonials from a wide variety of customers, you'll see that there's some very consistent and very similar feedback for the interconnects purchased, and a clear pattern especially for the Reference Venus!

I'm paul.

Default Monitor gold crossovers

Hello to all Tannoy DC Owners, I would not normally be so Publicly enthusiastic about a Component that had only been in my System for a Week.
    This is an Exception, I have just installed a Pair of External Crossovers for My Monitor Golds.
    Handmade by Paul, they are a treat for the eyes and engender a Real sense Pride in Ownership.
    The Sound of my system has been Transformed, its as if Every Penny I have spent over the last Three years is there for me to hear.

This is a mandatory upgrade peeps, do yourself a favour and Buy some

I hope Paul will be able to Post some Pics as Windows 8 has me fkd
    Thanks Paul, Money well Spent mate
    Paul

Thorens TD 124, Thorens 12" Arm refurbished by Alfred, Shure M55, Denon 103r ,whest PS30R , Auditorium A23 Sony XA20 ES, Benchmark DAC 1 HDR, Elite Townsens 600c Pre,
    DPA Enlightenment DAC, , , Radford STA 25 Series 3, Aurex ST S80 , Tannoy Monitor Golds 15" Tannoy York Enclosures, TEAC DS H01, Isotek Substation, Abbey Road Reference Speaker Cables
    and some other stuff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12