+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daffodils on Fort Royal Hill

I'm David.

Its pretty much geared up for raw ...
    Have a crack with the 30 day trial, i would be supprised if you didn't like it ... It's entirely based on work flow for a photographer! Doesn't do quite as much as cs5 but what it does do it does in a much quicker and more intuitive way!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm King.

OK, I will dowmload it and see how it compares with the Corel PaintShop Pro X4, thanks!
    King

I'm Steve.

Interesting thread.
    I leave my x100 on Velvia all the time. Just love those colour boosts.
    Having said that, can't think of much that I've shot in ages that has as many reds as the china shots
    Better hunt around for dome terracotta to experiment with.
    I have read somewhere about being able to stick filters on the x100... But I might have imagined it !

I'm King.

Nearly every wall and pillar are in red when you are at the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace ) in Peking. The photos shot by the X10 just exaggerated the reds more to a certain degree.
    King

I'm David.

Yeah the x100 takes filters Steve
    You just need an over priced adapter ... There are ways around it though, you can mount a filter with the glass removed then use that to screw the filter to ... I'll see if I can find a link to the info, else just ask on rpf if you are interested I'm sure someone on there has mentioned it!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

I'm Steve.

That was it..
    But in truth, I don't need to protect the lense cos I always carry it round with the cap on and also in the leather case. Also, never had a problem with colour saturation. Far from it..

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc123 View Post
    . . . during my recent holiday in Peking
    where's Peking?
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm David.

Polarisers can be fun Steve ... Good for extra strong blue skys

I'm King.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    where's Peking?
    Peking is now called Beijing, the capital of china. The Forbidden City ( also known as the Purple City), located in the centre of Beijing, was the imperial palace for twenty-four emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties.

Here are couple more panoramic pictures taken by a Sony A55

King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast