Thread: Paul Hynes Power Supplies

I'm Paul.

The Metrum DAC has been sold.
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

I'm David.

Hi Paul - do you still have any second hand power supplies for the Technics 1210?

I'm Paul.

I am having a clear out of power supplies surplus to requirements from my own second system and I am offering them at half the normal selling price as they are effectively second hand. I am willing to customise the power supplies to suit your needs where feasible as long as the additional component/material costs are covered.

1) An SR5-12/18 power supply built into and SR7 silver chassis. This is adjustable internally from 12v to 18v and can supply up to 5A continuous and 30A transient and is ideal for 12v motherboard audio servers, Low power ATX motherboards with Pico power supplies, pre 2010 Mac Mini audio servers, 2010 onward Mac Mini audio servers etc. The DC lead is a DC5C with 2.5mm DC plug. Price £412

2) An SR5-12 power supply built into a Streacom FC5 black case. This can supply up to 5A continuous and 30A transient and is ideal for 12v motherboard audio servers, Low power ATX motherboards with Pico power supplies, 2010 onward Mac Mini audio servers etc. The DC lead is a DC5C with 2.5mm DC plug. Price £400

3) An SR7EHD-MR4 four rail Multirail power supply in an SR7EHD-MR4 silver chassis. All four rails are galvanically isolated from each other and have totally floating outputs so there will be no issues with ground return inter-modulation from common ground loops. This will suit computer audio server projects. Price £650

The four supply rails and DC leads are :-

Rail 1 – 12v 8A EHD (Extra Heavy Duty) supply rail for computer audio servers with a DC7C DC lead and 2.5mm DC plug.

Rail 2 – 5v/12v adjustable 2A supply rail with a DC3C DC lead and 2.1mm DC plug. This will suit audiophile USB cards like the Sotm, Uptone USB Regen etc

Rail 3 – 5v 3A supply rail with a DC3C DC lead and Sata DC plug. This will suit 5v SSD hard drives.

Rail 4 – 5v 3A supply rail with a DC3C DC lead and Sata DC plug. This will also suit 5v SSD hard drives.

In addition to the prices shown above the cost of shipping and any funds transfer fees, if applicable to the payment method, will be added to the overall cost. I can quote for shipping if you let me know the shipping destination. Each power supply has a two year parts and labour warranty which is transferable on resale.

If you have any application questions I will be pleased to help.

Regards
    Paul
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789