+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hynes Power Supplies

I'm Paul.

Default SR7EHD-21/27 trade in for sale

I have an SR7EHD-21/27 power supply that has been traded in from a customer upgrading to SR7EHD-21/27 XL power supply. The power supply case is silver anodised.

I would be looking for £380 for this, including the DC lead, plus the insured shipping costs. Buying this new with the 10% Art of Sound members discount would cost £625.50 plus the insured carriage and packing cost, so it is a very good price. There is still 22 months parts and labour guarantee left for this power supply. Sorry no AoS discount with this power supply.

Payment can be via PayPal by sending funds, with 3.5 % added to cover the Paypal fees, to paul@paulhynesdesign.com in GBP. Please remember to include details of what you are ordering and ensure that a delivery address is also included.

Alternatively payment can be by bank transfer, adding £6 for the Barclays processing fee. Payment can also be made with no additional fees, either over the counter at any branch of Barclays in the UK, or via the “Fast Payment” bill payment scheme that some banks now operate in the UK. If any of these methods of payment are chosen I will forward details of the bank collection account to enable payment.

Regards
    Paul
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

I'm Kevin.

Blimey, cant believe noone has jumped on this. I would, but already have the SR5. Will work nicely with all the MN bearings that everyone has bought lately. Bag a bargain boys!
    Kevin.

Technics SL1210 (MN bearing, PH PSU, VDH103), Lenco L75 - to do up. Cambridge 840CA
    mplification: WAD6550 With a few mods(Black Gates, Jupiters, Mullards), WD PRE3(TJ Full music), WD Phono3(Full music)
    Loudspeakers: Troels Gravesen's CA18RNX

I'm Allthatwasisorwillbe.

Completly wrong timing for me,otherwise i would of snapped his hand off

One day!!!!
    Darren

KORUS CUSTOM SERVER
    TECHNICS 1200 MKII_JELCO 750D_SHURE SC35C (with NOS and NEO SAS styli)
    CAIMAN SEG + DORADO PSU
    CROFT MEGA MICRO
    PARADIGM REFERENCE ACTIVE/40'S
    PARADIGM SERVO 15 SUBWOOFER X 2

''The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense''

I'm Clark.

Default SR7EHD-21/27 trade in for sale ....

Hi Paul

I'm very interested in purchasing this - just to confirm can it be used to power a mini ATX mother board with a i5 processor with a single SSD drive. The CPU is rated at Max TDP 45W - no other peripherals, cards, networking, WIFI all disabled - so a very optimised configuration.

I run JPLAY

Regards
    CHolden

I'm Hugo.

Be aware that Paul is curremtly indisposed - see http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php...topic=111714.0 . No doubt he'll be in touch as soon as he's able, but having had the same operation, it is a tad painful and does restrict what one can do!

I'm Buffet-blower.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuggie View Post
    Be aware that Paul is curremtly indisposed - see http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php...topic=111714.0 . No doubt he'll be in touch as soon as he's able, but having had the same operation, it is a tad painful and does restrict what one can do!
    Agreed - I had my 3rd inguinal hernia repair done in June this year (2nd time on the same side in 2 years) and it was a biggie, in fact the surgeon found 2 holes adjacent to each other. Occupational hazard in my job unfortunately.

GWS Paul.
    Richard.

Round & round bits: LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Herc II/Roksan Nima/Hana EL
    Megabits: Bluesound Node 2i/TEAC UD-H01 dac
    Making it louder bits: Phonostage: Dynavector P75 Amp: Cyrus 8vs/PSX-R Speakers: Royd Sintra II
    Connecting it together bits i/c's: Flashback Premier. Speaker cables: Van Damme Hifi

I'm Gren.

Can I be added to the list of interested parties for this power supply. Thanks. email sent
    System Sources: Naim cdx2-2, Sonos and AppleTV, SL1210 Mk2 the journey, so far isonoe feet and sumiko headshell, Jelco SA750D. Mike New bearing,bonded baseplate and copper armboard, now installed. Paul Hynes PSUSR7EHD-21/27, funk achromat .

Pre-amp: Teddy Pardo PR1

Power Teddy Pardo 2xMB100's

Other: Focal Electra 1028be

I'm Paul.

Default SR7EHD-21/27 trade in

Hello,

I’m Vero, Paul’s office lass. Paul is still off work after his recent hernia operation so I am providing an update for any SL1200/SL1210 enthusiasts looking to acquire themselves a power supply upgrade.

The SR7EHD-21/27 trade in listed above is available again as the gentleman who reserved it has cancelled his order due to a change of circumstances.

So, £380 plus shipping and any funds transfer fees will get you an SR7EHD bargain for Christmas.

The power supply is packed and ready to go. No reservations this time. First to commit gets the power supply.

Regards
    Vero
    Paul Hynes Design
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Vero,

If Paul is still out of action, please give him my best and wish him a speedy and full recovery!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

MartinT Guest

Best wishes from me too, Paul.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast