+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NETFLIX

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ta, I'l have a look.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

As Martinh said - I think we are heading for bandwidth problems nationally with all the streaming options now available...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Martin.

We watched Misery last night with James Caan and Kathy Bates - great film.

Any other recommendations?

Martin.

P.s. Noticed the audio went slightly out of sync a few times. Not sure if this is Netflix problem or my apple tv. Anyone else noticed this?
    Last edited by Martinh; 11-03-2012 at 14:26.
    Martin

Source: Sonos CONNECT DAC: Rega DAC Amp: Rega Brio-R Speakers: Neat Motive 2.

My system photos

I'm Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinh View Post
    We watched Misery last night with James Caan and Kathy Bates - great film.

Any other recommendations?

Martin.

P.s. Noticed the audio went slightly out of sync a few times. Not sure if this is Netflix problem or my apple tv. Anyone else noticed this?
    Hi Martin, now you may or may not like foreign films, but we watched a Norweigen film called Max Magnusson. It was absolutely brilliant, but it is sub titled. On the Netflix at the moment is Senna and we have just watched that which was pretty good. You should also have a look at some of the documentries as there are lots on there at the moment. If you watch the Norweigen film, let me know what you think.

I have noticed on occassions that the film does got out of sync,best thing to do is pause the film. Sometimes that works, but not always.

Natalie

I'm inthescottishmafia.

That happens on our sky also.

I'm Martin.

Hi Natalie,

I searched for Senna and Max Magnusson but couldn't find either

Martin
    Martin

Source: Sonos CONNECT DAC: Rega DAC Amp: Rega Brio-R Speakers: Neat Motive 2.

My system photos

I'm colin.

For new titles Lovefilm beats netflix but the streaming quality is better than Lovefilm. If i could stream any movie from the Lovefilm list onto my Ps3 i would stay with them but the app only allows free movie content, most of which i have seen already. Im considering switching to Netflix and using Blockbusters for new releases.
    Technic 1210, PS3, AVI neutron 2.1, Icon Audio p1 phono stage.

I'm Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinh View Post
    Hi Natalie,

I searched for Senna and Max Magnusson but couldn't find either

Martin
    Hi Martin, you may have to watch a few different films to watch the 2 I mentioned. The Norweigen film may have been called Max Manus Man of War (not to be confused with the eighties crappy rock group lololololol)? and Senna is on sky anytime at the moment, if you have sky.

Cheers
    Natalie

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Harper View Post
    Hi Martin, you may have to watch a few different films to watch the 2 I mentioned. The Norweigen film may have been called Max Manus Man of War

Cheers
    Natalie
    Good film that I have yet to watch on blu ray, though I own it It has a superb review! It's also based on reality, IE things that did happen or if you like, a true story...
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    Good film that I have yet to watch on blu ray, though I own it It has a superb review! It's also based on reality, IE things that did happen or if you like, a true story...
    Yeah your right it was based on a true story. The ending is really good, but I don't want to give to much away as Martin hasn't seen it yet. I think it is one of the best films I have seen in a long time. Very gripping stuff.

Natalie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast