+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marantz SR-4200 Home Cinema Amp

I'm seldomaroundnow.

Default Marantz SR-4200 Home Cinema Amp

For sale, my Marantz SR-4200 Home Cinema amp. Well-reviewed at the time as being suitable for both audio and movie playback.

Specs and brief excerpt from positive review here

No longer need it because I've decided I no longer want to pursue an HDTV solution at home - hence, no need for a 5.1 decoder. And I have no DVD Player/Blu-Ray Player.

Supported digital audio formats:

Dolby Digital® (AC-3) 5.1, DTS® 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic®, Pro Logic® II (Movie, Music)
    Comes with original remote and manual. Full working order.

Local uplift or you can send a courier - I recommend Parcel2Go, whom I've used for my own collections in the past without issue (in fact, once or twice they were a whole day quicker than I expected).

I'll put up some pics tomorrow.

£60 for quick sale.

EDIT: Here's the pictures. I've left them as links because they're huge (~4000x3000px). Also, I've just discovered you'll require Flash to view them, and even then it pixelates when you zoom in. Shite service I'm using, on the whole (box.com) . However, you can download the full image from the linked page.

Front; Rear; Manual and Remote.
    Last edited by sburrell; 07-03-2012 at 22:07. Reason: Adding pictures
    Simon.

I'm seldomaroundnow.

Just an update to say that I'd happily consider a swap for a power amp or T-amp (such as a Bantam).
    Simon.

I'm Jim.

PM sent
    Jim.

I'm Craig.

Wonderful av receiver! I had one and it really did sound lots better on 2 ch stereo than most other av amps, including a far more expensive Denon that I replaced it with. Total bargain at that price!

I'm seldomaroundnow.

Just an update:

1) Turns out that this item is actually slightly too heavy and large for Parcels2Go to quote for, so please ignore that recommendation.

2) Turns out you're supposed to include pics of the item in the thread, so here 'tis:

The front full-res pic is now available here. The others are still available for download using the links in the original post.

Oh, and thanks to Craig for his endorsement. See—it's a steal! Buy buy buy…
    Last edited by sburrell; 29-03-2012 at 12:49.
    Simon.

+ Reply to Thread