+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New UK Cable Manufaturer

synsei Guest

From reading the description Chris I believe it improves the electrical conductivity of the connection...

I'm Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Can I offer a couple of simple tips on Wordpress, hope you don't mind
    In "widgets" in the backend of Wordpress drag the meta widget out of the sidebar ... It's no good to anyone visiting the site really
    Also, if you go options - permalinks and select the "post name" one ... That will give him some nicer URL's
    Hope that helps
    I don't mind at all - thanks. It's something i've just sorted this morning with the hifipig site. I've now changed the permalinks on the RCF site too -good suggestion.
    I'll leave the meta as its useful to us and the wordpress link in there as i feel it deserves the mention.

I'm Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Well now, if you're interested in the Laws of Physics, you should trundle over to the Accessories page of the site (lovely clean design by the way Stu - nice!).
    Thankyou!
    I work in return for Hifi

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

The Fidelity interconnect should be a fine choice too. Same as Rega Couple (as far as I can see) and twenty quid cheaper. Great Klotz cable (IMO) and good plugs. may be better in soms ss based systems with sharp, slightly "crisp" sounding tweeters but NO loss of subtle details (unlike one or two VDH interconnects which try to do the same thing via carbon based spark-plug leads )
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Paul.

Hi

As I was informed that I'd been "mentioned in dispatches" I thought I'd mosey on over and see what AOS was all about! Nice forum from what I can see.

Yes, the Fidelity is the same as Rega Couple in terms of components, but with one exception: it uses Cardas quad eutectic solder which I'm a big fan of (I use this for all my soldered connections). Whilst not up there with the (only slightly more expensive) offerings from the Reference stable, it's a very good interconnect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123