+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Grant Cu to Ag

I'm Josie.

Furry Muff
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Josie.

well...

I have to agree with Marco's findings on the Ag version of the MG G2000HD Ag IC's in comparason to the MG G2000HD Cu IC's, OU812 M8, they are R8 good. lol
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Well all I can say is these are the best i/c's I've tried so far. Agree his claims are a bit over the top, but the proof of the pudding is in the listening.
    Ali, you know me, this is no criticism at all, I'm just curious.
    Given that you know what you're 'about' on the subject of audio, and the fact that you find his claims a bit OTT, what was it that persuaded you to invest some of your hard earned beer tokens in the first place? - was it just curiosity or were they recommended to you by another user?
    Like I say, I'm just curious as to what made you overcome your resistance to his OTT claims.
    Dave.
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I didn't get them initially form that seller, I bought three pairs from a member here on a whim, and cos I got a good price!

I susequently bought one from the seller in order to have a complete set in the audio chain.

I still say they are the best i/c's I've tried so far. They knock the Belkins into a cocked hat. The guy offers sale or return, so all it will cost to try them is the postage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12