+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replacement power cord cable NAD C352

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy View Post
    Okay, sorry to be vague, the light is changing to green, so it's out of standby mode, but no sound is coming through. I have tried a few different ports and the same outcome. I have noticed that there is no light inside the grill, which is the transformer?
    What's this light that isn't there?
    What grille?
    A thought - you do have the jumper bars in place between the pre ans power stages, don't you?
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm fuckoff.

Could you not get it repaired? Could be something simple, might be worth a score to have a once over?

I'm David.

Sorry, when I say a light, I meant I thought I should be able to see a light inside? there is one light through the grilles that I can see but not sure how many there should be lol.
    I could get someone with a little bit of a clue to give it a once over. I am just fearful about how much this will end up costing

I'm Martin.

I don't reckon there is any light inside so I wouldn't worry about that. It powers up so my guess is something quite simple is wrong. Get it checked, don't pay more than £20 for the check either, some places take up to £70 then when you go back they tell you 'I've looked it over and it's knackered, mate.'
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm David.

Will try and get it looked at cheaply, will have to look for places in my neck of the woods that carries out that type of work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123