+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow joke...!

I'm David.

That first is especially nice Shaun!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    That first is especially nice Shaun!
    Thanks Hamish. I live in Pickering which is a very small town of around six thousand and that gateway is just a short stroll from the house where I live. In fact, in less than five minutes I can be out in open countryside and down near to the mill in the photographs. In that respect I am very lucky but in respect of jobs I am not so lucky. I have to drive almost thirty miles into York to work.

I'm David.

My office is ten minutes walk ... The countryside, although close, is a little further to get to anything that doesn't sound like motorway ...
    My issue is no driving licence... Hannah is leaning to drive, and I'll be following suit ... When that happens ill be set! West of Worcester there is a lot of very beautiful countryside and hills all the way to Wales ...
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Peter.

My office is ten minutes walk ... The countryside, although close, is a little further to get to anything that doesn't sound like motorway ...
    My issue is no driving licence... Hannah is leaning to drive, and I'll be following suit ... When that happens ill be set! West of Worcester there is a lot of very beautiful countryside and hills all the way to Wales ...
    ah, yes, Wales, where you get more weather for your money! As I look out my office window at home I can see Cader Idris snow capped. I too walk to work, a little over 4 minutes. Bought a brand new car in Jan 2006 and it has now done 28K. Bought my wife's car in 1999 which now registers 30.5K. Which is all pretty good considering I used to clock 45 - 50k a year.

Countryside is about 6 mins away. Rain? ..well that could start any minute even though there is not a cloud in the sky!

I do like the North York Moors and go up as often as work allows, which unfortunately, isn't often enough.

Nice pics Shaun, you have a way with the lens. Unfortunately, my E20p camera may have died this week.

I'm David.

Do you know this hotel http://minffordd.com/

I'm Jostein.

Some great images there!
    My hifi system:

Turntable: Technics SL-1200 MKII, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Mike New bearing, MCRU PSU (c), Oyaide HS-CF headshell, Oyaide MJ-12 TT mat, Vantage Audio Copper mat, Isonoe Isolation Feet, Isodek IF-2 isolation platform, Furutech Monza LP stabilizer, Herbie's Hal-O JR damper Phono Stage: Hagerman Cornet 3 (prototype) Amplifiers: EAR 868L Preamp, Transcription Audio 211 Heaven Power amp, Bob Carver Cherry 180 power amp CD Player: Ear Yoshino Acute Tuner: Magnum Dynalab 90T Speakers: Vandersteen 2CE SigII, Townshend Audio Super Tweeters, Transcription Audio Speakers Cables and stuff: LFD Audio interconnects and speaker cables, Mark Grant G2000HD, BlackCat Electronics, Van Den Hul Clearwater, Black Rhodium mains cables, Black Rhodium mains block, Finite Elements Resonator, Townhsend Stella Speaker stands, Pro Audio Bono hifi rack, Herbie's spike gliders, Herbie's Ultravox and Hal-O tube dampers, Super Black Hole CD mat Record Cleaning Machine: Loricraft PRC4

I'm Peter.

Do you know this hotel http://minffordd.com/
    Yes, at the bottom of the steep valley where you turn off to Bryn Crug or go on to Corris. Narrow roads which are a sod to keep going at 40!

I'm David.

Well, if you ever happen to be in there, say Hamish says Hi to Darren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12