+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Wilson Benesch Arc

I'm Simon.

Default Wanted: Wilson Benesch Arc

I wouldn't mind giving these a try ~ anyone got a pair for sale or knows of a pair going (dealers included, if not silly money)

Thanks
    Lindemann Network Bridge > McIntosh MHA150 > Shahinian Larc speakers

I'm Max.

Default Are you still interested in a pair of MINT Wilson benesch ARC speakers?

Hello,

Are you still on the the lookout for a pair of WB ARC speakers. I am selling mine as I am upgrading.

My speakers are in MINT condition ( still have their plastic coating on the top plates ). They are Silver and I am the first owner. They are around 4 years old and have not been from their location in the room since they were first installed.

The ONLY hitch is that I live in India so based on your country of residence, shipping costs will have to be figured in.

You can mail me a response at max*********com or call me at +9*********

Max
    Last edited by snapper; 23-03-2012 at 21:38.

I'm Josie.

Moorgate acoustics have deals on these speakers as they are in Sheffield same as WB.

Might be worth a butchers hook.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm OneOfTheSevenModsWhoToldMarcoNotToLiftHarry'sBan.

Hello Max

Before you go any further, could you please pop into the Welcome area and introduce yourself to our community, as you were asked to do in the registration email you received - ta!

Also, have a read here.
    ATB

David

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by maxcoutinho View Post
    Hello,

Are you still on the the lookout for a pair of WB ARC speakers. I am selling mine as I am upgrading.

My speakers are in MINT condition ( still have their plastic coating on the top plates ). They are Silver and I am the first owner. They are around 4 years old and have not been from their location in the room since they were first installed.

The ONLY hitch is that I live in India so based on your country of residence, shipping costs will have to be figured in.

You can mail me a response at maxcoutinho@yahoo.com or call me at +919923000654

Max
    Hi Max, just spotted this Would you mind popping into the welcome section of the forum & introducing yourself please. This was requested on your activation email. You wouldn't be the only one to miss it so please don't think I'm picking on you , far from it - I'd like you to get the best out of AoS

Thanks very much in advance
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Simon.

I'm now sorted on the speaker front, so no longer looking for WBs. Sorry, I should have updated this thread.
    Lindemann Network Bridge > McIntosh MHA150 > Shahinian Larc speakers

I'm Max.

Default Sorry for not introducing myself

Thanks for reminding me guyz. It somehow slipped my mind.

I have posted my introduction on the Welcome message board.

Max

+ Reply to Thread