Following Grommit's recent success, I would like to offer my SME 3009 for sale or swap. I would prefer to do some sort of deal with a Squeezebox touch/duet plus a donation to my charity. I think a reasonable price without the shell and cartridge is around £200. Unfortunately I am unable to test it as I have not owned a record since King's 'Love and pride' in the 1980's. You are more than welcome to come to Consett to test it, or I will take it to anywhere local for similar testing.

I will accept offers via PM but will wait a week or more to see if I get a 'Squeezebox + donation offer' before I let it go.

Remember the lions share of this will go to my charity Stray aid via my justgiving account and not to me so you can afford to be generous with the offers! I can get either the touch or duet for around £150 so would expect a second hand one to be around £100 of the deal unless it is one of the 'pimped' ones.

Pics below, remember the SME shell and Shure V15type II / stylus aren't included - unless via seperate offer