Hello,

I recently came across these videos when looking and various stuff about Green Tech, climate change, EVs, AI and robotics, why doesn't matter but I think what these contain are important to understand for all of us. They are certainly interesting IMO.

I will not pre-empt them but would suggest that you to watch them with and open mind to start with. By that I mean whatever your current position is in terms of being Greener, climate change impact, EVs and other new power technologies, emerging AI and robotics try and put that to one side and just listen and think about what is being said and demonstrated, once you have then think long and hard about it, and decide what you think and let others know.

The first video is from Tony Seba, a very well known advocate of technical change, and giving realistic forecasts on change, and how it will impact and improve our world. He is is also rounder of the ReThinkX group.

The second video is the first in a series by Adam Dorr, who is part of a team at ReThinkX, I would suggest you watch the whole series. It covers many topics and addresses many issues and explains in a clear and concise manner what and how we as a race can and will solve what we think are impossible problems.