+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of bits

I'm sorted.

Latest addition courtesy of Steve (Floyddroid) - cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Ah, so thats where that went Roy. Crackin' bit of kit
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Yes, had a few logistic problems getting it down here (a friend was due down before Xmas but then didn't visit until a couple of weeks back). Then it needed a few minor adjustments which I was unable to carry out due to problems with my right arm. But, thanks to Paul from my local Audio T, it's up and running and sounding great!

I'm Paul.

Very nice

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Yes, had a few logistic problems getting it down here (a friend was due down before Xmas but then didn't visit until a couple of weeks back). Then it needed a few minor adjustments which I was unable to carry out due to problems with my right arm. But, thanks to Paul from my local Audio T, it's up and running and sounding great!
    Great stuff. Glad your. Chuffed with it. Always wanted one

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Cheers both. The bloke from Audio T had never worked on a 401 before, it was quite frustrating because I knew exactly what needed doing but couldn't do it because of my gammy arm (seeing a consultant tomorrow, probably to be told I'm joining a waiting list..). I ended up supervising his every move (part of the conversation went - me 'that wheel's not turning?', him 'is it supposed to?', me 'yes, that's what governs the speed', you get the picture).

I'm sorted.

Nice new lid

I'm Mark.

Latest addition courtesy of Steve (Floyddroid) - cheers!

Wow.
    Why does it have such an enormous base?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by M6NTL View Post
    Wow.
    Why does it have such an enormous base?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It came like that , helps with damping as I understand it (and looks like it means business..)

I'm Mark.

It came like that , helps with damping as I understand it (and looks like it means business..)
    It sure does look the business!

Stay Away From the Guard Rails!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast