+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenwood/Trio KD750 on the bay

I'm Steve.

Default Kenwood/Trio KD750 on the bay

Nothing to do with me

...but as I am thrilled with mine (bought via Shuggie), thought somebody might be interested...especially at the buy it now price of £295.
    Item number 260890677968

I'm gone.

Yep - I've been looking at that auction for a while - if it had been nearer me I'd have snapped it up a while back!!
    But collection only from Uxbridge .... a 4 or 5 hour round trip

If the seller drops the price to £250 I might be getting into me motor and trundling up & down the M4!!

I'm ILOB.

if you wish I could pick it up for you and meet you half way I am pretty close to uxbridge
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    if you wish I could pick it up for you and meet you half way I am pretty close to uxbridge
    Oooo - you kind and generous tempter, John!

You come along the M4 on a regular basis? Where to?

Oooo - tempted!!

I'm gone.

Hmmm ... auction ends today, and he's already reduced the price once, I think ... if it comes down £250 ...

I'm ILOB.

No I do not but if you willing to pay for petrol then I think its worth a punt
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

I'm gone.

Ah - OK, thanks John. But once I'm on the M4 I may as well go the whole way!

I'm just being a lazy git - if he re-lists it for £250 I'll probably snaffle it and collect it myself, I reckon, the £50 reduction will pay for the petrol!

I see on t'internet that some folks have had speed problems with Kenwood dd's - yours has been AOK?

I'm ILOB.

good luck

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Ah - OK, thanks John. But once I'm on the M4 I may as well go the whole way!

I'm just being a lazy git - if he re-lists it for £250 I'll probably snaffle it and collect it myself, I reckon, the £50 reduction will pay for the petrol!

I see on t'internet that some folks have had speed problems with Kenwood dd's - yours has been AOK?
    No problems with speed on mine.
    I put a funk mat on it, and reckon it benefitted from being on Mana.
    Even at £295 it's a total bargain.
    Except when it goes wrong I guess.. but the build quality is superb.

I'm gone.

Thanks Steve and John.

Any views on how it compares with a standard Techie 1210, or other tables come to that?

I've a nice Pioneer PL600X and am a bit concerned that I'm just getting a bit carried away with boxswap mania! ... A certain D Price rather liked my current 'table - http://twitpic.com/duwnc
    Last edited by jandl100; 12-11-2011 at 09:22.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast