+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBay Virgin

I'm Martin.

Holey moley how did that happen? Who has ressurected a 10 year old thread. It is like rolling away the stone

I'm Dominic.

Next thing to happen is a new thread asking about which tin of needles is best for Edison grammophones and how to get a dent out of the horn.

Bad enough already with you lot yapping on about turntables, cassette decks and bottle amps!
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Martin.

Yeh but who resurrected it then deleted I had to delete my post because I dont always check the dates.

Someone has mistakenly gone to the last page and carried on, deleted and run..... its not clear who that is now...shame on you

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by nonuffin View Post
    Next thing to happen is a new thread asking about which tin of needles is best for Edison grammophones and how to get a dent out of the horn.

Bad enough already with you lot yapping on about turntables, cassette decks and bottle amps!
    Sorry if this thread has been done before, but I'm on the lookout for a smaller piano. With my growing family it's getting harder for us all to stand around it at Christmas.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by nonuffin View Post
    Next thing to happen is a new thread asking about which tin of needles is best for Edison gramophones and how to get a dent out of the horn.

Steel needles? Pah! - stick with thorns and re-sharpen them after each play. And don't be seduced by all this new-fangled 'electric reproducers' nonsense - they will never catch on!
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12