Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Blu Ray Boxset

I'm Paul.

Default Star Wars Blu Ray Boxset

just found this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-...203993&afsrc=1

I hope it's a real one not a copy, I've risked the £22.90 for it

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Bought one too. Rude not to at that price! His feedback is good, so here's hoping.

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

I hope that it's kosher, but there is a saying.........
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Well aye, but he's not got a single neutral or negative, and reading.the feedback, everyone is happy with what they received. We will see!

I'm Bernie.

I've taken a punt as well.
    Bernie.

I'm Martin.

Does it have a version of Episode 4 - A New Hope without the crappy digital additions that try to (and almost succeed) in ruining the atmosphere of the whole film?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Paul.

he's sold 462 at last look so thats £10579.80

I hope it's real if not paypal will be busy doing a lot of refunds !

I'm Paul.

MC019 eBay Listing Removed: (506739812)

Just got this email from ebay :-(

Dear s70rmp
    We'd like to let you know that eBay has ended an item you were bidding on for breaching of one or more of our policies. As it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we can't tell you exactly why the listing was removed.

Any offers or bids placed on this listing are now null and void. If you were the winning bidder, you're no longer obliged to pay for the item:

300600467020 - STAR WARS 1-6 THE COMPLETE SAGA BLU RAY BOX SET NEW

Here's what you can do if you've already paid for the item:

If you won the item and you've already paid for it, you can choose to reverse the payment or ask the seller for a refund. If you've already received the item you've the option of accepting it or returning it to the seller for a refund.

1) Contact the seller
    2) Contact your payment provider
    3) Report that the matter hasn't been resolved

- Contact the seller

At this stage, we recommend that you contact the seller and discuss the situation. These situations can often be resolved with a friendly conversation.

Check your email account for any previous emails you received from the seller - these may contain their contact information. Unfortunately, we can't give you the seller's contact details.

- Contact your payment provider

If you can't reach the seller, contact the service that you used to send payment. They may be able to reverse the payment.

If you used PayPal, copy this link into a new browser window to find out whether your purchase is protected:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/we...utside#dispute

If you paid by another method, such as bank transfer or credit card, contact your bank or credit card company.

- Report that the matter hasn't been resolved

If you're not able to arrange a refund and you didn't receive the item (or it wasn't as described in the listing), please let us know. You can contact us from any eBay Help page.

We assure you that your eBay record won't be negatively affected by this matter. We've told the seller that this listing has been removed and that you're no longer obliged to complete the purchase.

Finally, as the listing has been removed, no Feedback can be left for the purchase.

We hope that this information helps you decide how to proceed in this situation. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

This administrative email was sent to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from eBay Europe S.à r.l.. Your account is registered on www.ebay.co.uk. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Read our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

This email was sent by eBay Europe S.à r.l., which may make use of its affiliates to provide the eBay services. If you are a non-EU resident, please find the contact data of your contracting party in the User Agreement.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Imprint.
    Last edited by s70rmp; 17-09-2011 at 13:19. Reason: removed email address to stop spammers

synsei Guest

Aw man, that's a bummer

Hey Paul, you wouldn't be a member of Torro by any chance, would you?

I'm Paul.

No I refused to pay the subscription !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast