Hi Everyone,

been a while since i have posted on here, my apologies, but life has been abit busy recently.

The main reason I am here is to get thoughts from members on upgrading my beloved Copland amp. its coming on for 20years old now, and while built like a battleship one or two things have begen to crop up.
namely one channel has began to cut out, if i have the amp switched off for a period of time.(therefore i leave it on), and dreaded 'crackling' has began to affect the volume switch, a failing alps potentiometer i suspect, i think this also effects the channel balance, but i dont use that in any case.

Anyway, i was wondering if its maybe a case of having a look and simply rectifying these faults with new componets, or a more indepth look at what i have and upgrading aspects at the same time, with new capacitors, regulators, etc. as i am fairly electraiclly minded, ie i test and rebuild ECU's all day, I think I could perform said upgrades well.

Would welcome any thoughts and suggestions on the matter, meanwhile here are a few pics of my innerards!