Closed Thread
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Club - Discussion Thread Only

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    You plonker Alex, one of the other mods could have done it!
    Well yes, but I'm enjoying the suspense. No, I meant I'm enjoying the suspenders!

All good things come to those who wait. And then there's John's Album Club choice! On the case now folks.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

I've gone blue holding my breath today in anticipation . . .

"People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

No Tim, that's too much wanking!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm John.

You lot are horrid.
    Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
    -Bertrand Russel

John.

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    No Tim, that's too much wanking!
    Oh shit, did I leave my webcam on again!
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

synsei Guest

Smacked botties all round from the missus. Tim, you may as well stay as you are mate...

Big thanks to Keith (Keiths) - this week's Album Club choice is now live - Week 55: 21.08.2012 - Pat Metheny Group - Still Life (Talking) (1987)

Enjoy!
    Alex

I was a bit late reminding Will (WAD62) of his turn this week - but will give him 'til this evening before going for the next reserve.

Here's a "heads up" for the next few weeks:

MartinT - Week 57: 04.09.2012
    Vinyleyes - Week 58: 11.09.2012
    Audioman - Week 59: 18.09.2012
    Andre (Rare Bird?) - Week 60: 25.09.2012
    Alex_UK - Week 61: 02.10.2012
    Tim - Week 63: 09.10.2012
    The Grand Wazoo - Week 64: 16.10.2012
    SCIDB - Week 65: 23.10.2012
    Alex

Unfortunately we've not heard from Will, so big thanks to Mark (Reid Malenfant) for stepping up with his reserve choice - Album Club - Week 56: 29.08.2012 - Raison D'etre - Prospectus l (2007)
    Alex

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

I just hope the Spotify link works I know the Grooveshark one will mind you, it's been a while

If it doesn't feel free to sort it Alex, I know you're a man who can

& I finally got to eat my rack O'ribs
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast