Closed Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Club - Discussion Thread Only

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

You guys will have to forgive me as I'll be listening to what I have missed at a later date, while I'd love to get down to it, I'm just not fit enough to get through more than an album or two at the present

I tend to listen in clumps anyway as you may have noticed
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

No worries, Mark. This week should be Welder (John) - but not seen his post so far - hopefully he'll be around later this evening for the next instalment.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    No worries, Mark. This week should be Welder (John) - but not seen his post so far - hopefully he'll be around later this evening for the next instalment.
    Due to technical issues (John forgot, and I forgot to remind him earlier! ) - there will a short delay with Album Club this week - expect to see Welder's much anticipated choice sometime tomorrow.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    expect to see Welder's much anticipated choice sometime tomorrow.
    +1
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm ChrisB.

I'm looking forward to playing it through my oscilloscope & pronouncing it to be shite!
    Just kidding John.

I'm Nick.

I hope it's an analogue oscilloscope.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm ChrisB.

Absolutely - it's powered by an ancient Greek abacus!

Well guys, you'll have to wait just a little bit longer - I'm away with work until this evening, and can't access Spotify/YouTube etc. until then, but I have what John has submitted and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
    Alex

I'm ChrisB.

You plonker Alex, one of the other mods could have done it!

I'm John.

Awww, cmon guys, where's the love?

My appologies to Alex for messing him about.
    Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
    -Bertrand Russel

John.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast