+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended Delivery Companies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Nick.

I'd agree. My experience of Citilink has been disappointing. I go with ParcelForce when I'm shipping my own gear for services etc. They are more expensive, but give far more reliable service in my experience.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    I'd agree. My experience of Citilink has been disappointing.
    I like City Link, been very relaible to me, the depot is just down the road so i usually get first pick up that avoids me hanging around all day waiting.Parcelforce are dreadfull, three time now they have had my parcels stuck in the depot for 3 days, amazing excuses like we came but you wernt in (No card left minst)..I know damned well i was in, never again with that service, DHL deffo no no.Good & bad will all i guess more bad with some tho..

I'm Mark.

Pharos parcel http://www.pharosparcel.com/ are excellent.

They use UPS for delivering packages and are the most reliable I have used.

I have sent expensive stuff to various countries with pharos parcel and never had a problem.
    Might not be the cheapest but certainly reliable.

I once had an expensive power amplifier for sale on ebay, someone from Gaza enquired about it and bought it.

I booked it on Pharos parcel, UPS collected it the same day and delivered it to Gaza in around 3 or 4 days even though the BBC news showed Gaza being bombed daily at the time....

Mark.

+ Reply to Thread