+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Small run/one off circuit boards.

I'm John.

Default Small run/one off circuit boards.

I need some small and fairly simple circuit boards made up.
    There are plenty of advertisers for such services but I wondered if anyone had direct experience of a particular company and could recommend one?
    Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
    -Bertrand Russel

John.

I'm Richard.

It is called veroboard or perfboard depending on if you want track or pads.

I'm John.

I want both track and pad Richard with a specified copper track width and copper weight, through plated holes and double sided.
    I don’t mind if they’re flow soldered.
    I do however want to be able to specify the board thickness and density.
    I’ll supply the board if necessary
    Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
    -Bertrand Russel

John.

I'm Nick.

I have had good results both with pcb train and for larger quanties quick tech

http://www.pcbtrain.co.uk/
    http://www.quick-teck.co.uk/index.php

I am sure others are good, but I have used them both in the last three months.
    Nick.

I'm John.

Thanks Nick, I’ll see what they can do for me.

-Bertrand Russel

John.

+ Reply to Thread