+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 310 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3091

Thread: Justin & Jerry's Hifi Blog

I'm gone.

Cute.
    Do MBL make any?

I'm Justin.

I dunno but I just thought it'd be a "must have" Jerry accessory.

JBL, MBL... is there a pattern there?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    I dunno but I just thought it'd be a "must have" Jerry accessory.

JBL, MBL... is there a pattern there?
    Well there would be if there was a KBL and an LBL.
    Barry

I'm gone.

2nd system update.
    New speakers!

Chario Syntar 100.
    Very nice indeed.
    3 ways with downward firing woofer in a separated plinth affair.
    Sweet as a nut but can boogie, too.

I'm Grant.

Look decent Jerry. So is the dac3 overtaken the china dac?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

Oh yes, the DAC3 was an immediate winner.
    The Xiang Sheng is excellent and I could (and did) easily live with it, but the DAC3 has that bit more presence and palpability.
    I'd be quite curious to put it up against Justin's fancy LampiDAC.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Oh yes, the DAC3 was an immediate winner.
    The Xiang Sheng is excellent and I could (and did) easily live with it, but the DAC3 has that bit more presence and palpability.
    I'd be quite curious to put it up against Justin's fancy LampiDAC.
    Great. Nice ti know. Ive still got eyes for a dac myself, but cant decide as I might get a dac head amp and move my smsl into main system as a standalone dac ignoring the head amp part. Its the battery bit that gets me as it ight be a pain to recharge with my disabilities.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

The Xiang Sheng is a mains fed DAC. And the headphone output is fab. It's a great Dac, regardless that I prefer the DAC3.

The DAC3 is battery but is automatically charged from the usb input, so as long as that is connected it is hassle free.

I'm gone.

Grant, if you want a loaner of the Xiang Sheng I'll send it off to you next weekend.
    It's the latest version, with a Cirrus chip, defo a step or two ahead of the one I have loaned to Martin.

I'm Grant.

Thats an idea if you can be doing without it for a while Jerry.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread