+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 310 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3091

Thread: Justin & Jerry's Hifi Blog

I'm Justin.

This might be the best one to get if you don't want the Bluetooth: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XiangShen...AAAOSwJtdaPLP8

Note it is 192K (irrelevant as far as I am concerned) and reputes to use better parts.

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    This might be the best one to get if you don't want the Bluetooth: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XiangShen...AAAOSwJtdaPLP8

Note it is 192K (irrelevant as far as I am concerned) and reputes to use better parts.
    I just bought this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HiFi-Xian...72.m2749.l2649

Seems to be the same spec and blurb as the one you linked to.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    I just bought this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HiFi-Xian...72.m2749.l2649

Seems to be the same spec and blurb as the one you linked to.
    Good price. How in the world can they do it? Let's hope the "better" parts actually sound better.

We need a massive Xiang bake off with all variants present over about 3 days, just to be sure which is best

I'm Grant.

Only watch as they are 220v versions
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

montesquieu Guest

Are any of these 240v? Curious.

I'm Grant.

Some are 230v. Might not be an issue I run mine at 230v and not had an issue so far
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Are any of these 240v? Curious.
    Mine says 220-240V but gets fed exactly 230V from mains regen. In house is 246V here.

You can borrow mine when my Lampi comes back. Or for £80 just buy one. Easily worth the punt if it sounds like mine does.

montesquieu Guest

Worth a punt. Jerry seems to have got the last one at £80 though cheapest I can see now is £106. (Though hardly break the bank at that).

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Worth a punt. Jerry seems to have got the last one at £80 though cheapest I can see now is £106. (Though hardly break the bank at that).
    Yeah when I looked I guarantee you there were zero at £80. Far less choice too now there's loads to choose from. £80 is just loon ball stupidly good.

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Yeah when I looked I guarantee you there were zero at £80. Far less choice too now there's loads to choose from. £80 is just loon ball stupidly good.
    I checked with the seller though £106 ships from Belgium, no extra charges (well, at the moment anyway).

+ Reply to Thread