+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And from Warminster

Yes, but I don't like the look and feel of that remote. I would prefer to control my system from a larger screen (a Netbook) where I can see more of what is available. I hate mobile phone menus for the same reason.

I have thought of buying just a Duet receiver as I am told there is a way of setting them up without the proprietary remote, but if I can get a Classic for £135, it's probably worth the extra for the display.
    Last edited by Labarum; 16-10-2008 at 18:42.
    Brian

In Southampton: Raspberry Pi 4 running PiCorePlayer, Beresford Caiman SEG, Quad 77 Int Amp and CD Player, AVI Neutron 4, Sennheiser HD25 headphones.
    In Nicosia: Small Format HTPC, Beresford 7520 ,Quad 405-2, Quart 980s German Tower Loudspeakers.

I'm Nick.

Quite a journey from Sugden to Squeezebox! Are you still running your old T48? I have an R21 which I really like - it's not so good on oversaturated commercial stations, but great on the more sedate BBC channels Welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by Beechwoods; 18-10-2008 at 06:42.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    Are you still running your old T48?

No. I sold it with the A48. I still have the Quad 77 Tuner, but it's not in use. No usable signal here, and they have even turned off the Band II RF from the Virgin Cable. Optical out from Virgin box to Beresford DAC is fine.
    Brian

In Southampton: Raspberry Pi 4 running PiCorePlayer, Beresford Caiman SEG, Quad 77 Int Amp and CD Player, AVI Neutron 4, Sennheiser HD25 headphones.
    In Nicosia: Small Format HTPC, Beresford 7520 ,Quad 405-2, Quart 980s German Tower Loudspeakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12