+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Mika K's system

I'm Mike.

Excellent write-up Mika! I'll definently try and hear these bigger Genelecs if an opportunity appear!
    I see a glimpse of some acoustic treatment in the lower half of the face of the gentleman in sweetspot too? Diffusion/Absorption?

I'm Rob.

Are your Genelec's the £10,000 model?
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

I'm Mika.

^^ Yes there might be some significant diffusion happening there at OPs facial area

The speakers are Genelec 1038B, which is approx 10,000£ per pair in UK I guess. My pair was the last pair leaving the factory and also with the extra real-wood veneered enclosures before the new 1238A with the in-house DSP replaced the model.
    Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Micro Seiki / Fidelity Research / Zu / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / Pioneer / RA / Genelec / JBL

I'm Peter.

Hi Mika.

Are you driving them with the Monbrison? I could see that being a 'best of both worlds' combination.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” - William Bruce Cameron

I'm Mika.

Yes I am. I know that some are against mix&match principle but Shindo Monbrison is important part of the equation
    Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Micro Seiki / Fidelity Research / Zu / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / Pioneer / RA / Genelec / JBL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647