+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Denon DL110

I'm Buffet-blower.

Default FS: Denon DL110

Now I've moved on to ye olde Jico Shure, my DL110 is up for sale. Reckon it's got under 200 hours on it, so really in its prime now. This belonged to Lefty before me, so you'll know it's been well cared for (he put less than 10 hours on it I believe).

I've got all the original packaging, not sure if I've got the stylus guard though but will obviously include that if I find it.

A great sounding little cartridge (high output moving coil) which just loves arms like the Rega RB series. Those who came into my room at this year's Scalford Show will have heard this very cartridge in action.

Downside? The cantilever is very slightly off centre - Lefty noticed this when he first bought the cartridge from new, but in some lights/angles it looks dead centre - the cantilever itself is dead straight so I'm thinking it's just a QC issue at Denon. The thing still sounds absolutely fine with no issues whatsoever.

All I'm after for this is £45 delivered in the UK.

Please pm if interested. Ta.

Richard.

Round & round bits: LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Herc II/Roksan Nima/Hana EL
    Megabits: Bluesound Node 2i/TEAC UD-H01 dac
    Making it louder bits: Phonostage: Dynavector P75 Amp: Cyrus 8vs/PSX-R Speakers: Royd Sintra II
    Connecting it together bits i/c's: Flashback Premier. Speaker cables: Van Damme Hifi

I'm David.

sold please pm sent

unless others beat me to it

I'm Buffet-blower.

Sold.
    Richard.

Round & round bits: LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Herc II/Roksan Nima/Hana EL
    Megabits: Bluesound Node 2i/TEAC UD-H01 dac
    Making it louder bits: Phonostage: Dynavector P75 Amp: Cyrus 8vs/PSX-R Speakers: Royd Sintra II
    Connecting it together bits i/c's: Flashback Premier. Speaker cables: Van Damme Hifi

I'm Allthatwasisorwillbe.

damn i was after one of these,you've got to be quick in this game.
    Darren

KORUS CUSTOM SERVER
    TECHNICS 1200 MKII_JELCO 750D_SHURE SC35C (with NOS and NEO SAS styli)
    CAIMAN SEG + DORADO PSU
    CROFT MEGA MICRO
    PARADIGM REFERENCE ACTIVE/40'S
    PARADIGM SERVO 15 SUBWOOFER X 2

''The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense''

+ Reply to Thread