+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Hi There...My homebuild stuff

I'm Andrew.

Where has Eric gone?
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm sam.

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    Where has Eric gone?
    Maybe his pre amp fell on him

I'm Martin.

probabaly went back to the Legion.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Erik.

For my new Ongaku Cloning Project I built a steady breadboard

TITLE IS AN AWARD.....I myself am just a guy in love with music and on a mission.

I'm Erik.

Since Tango is hard to come by and Tamura is the equavalent (some experience these even better) I ordered two OPT's from Mr. Uchida.
    Tamura is named after the Samurai Clan from Fukushima.
    This model is the F-2013 with approx. the same specs as the Tango X10

TITLE IS AN AWARD.....I myself am just a guy in love with music and on a mission.

I'm Erik.

The rectification will be done by means of the GZ34. Since I found it to much work to build teflon sockets on a flexible platform (which I will do when all experimenting is done) I chose for the easy way.

I'm Erik.

I made some connections

I'm Erik.

For the 211 tubes I found a nice tube socket made from one piece Teflon.

That is not a tubesocket......THIS is a Tubesocket....

I'm Erik.

The drivers for the 211 will be EL84 but I will experiment with this.
    You will see now that I will not be building this Intergrated since I have a DIY pre amplifier.

I'm Erik.

Ofcourse I will not call this Ongaku although it leans heavy towards this design but I will name it: LUNG-TA this means "Windhorse" that was the animal carrying the Philosopher's Stone.

You see the symbol (laser-cut out of wood ...sounds expensive but is a plain necklace)

Last edited by Erik van Voorst; 08-10-2016 at 08:16. Reason: Typo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast