View Poll Results: What's Been Your Experience of Forum Performance since the 3rd May?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Faster than it was, and no other issues

11 55.00%
  • Same speed, no other issues

9 45.00%
  • Slower than before

0 0%
  • Forget speed, I get page errors and all sorts

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your Experience of Forum Performance since the 3rd of May

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

Thumbs up

I only dabble for a short while each evening but would say that there have been no delays or glitches in the last week or so whereas I used to get the occasional failure to load or timelag. So, thumbs up...

Pete

I'm Alex.

Has always been very good as far as I'm concerned, but has slowed down since Friday. No errors, just slow page load performance.

Maybe the bandwidth limit has been exceeded and the ISP is throttling. Such is the price of popularity -Let us know if you need another 50p for the meter

Regards,
    Alex
    Technics SL1210| Jelco SA-750| Benz Micro ACE SM MC| Squeezebox Touch/MCRU linear PSU | Cambridge Audio 851C | High Resolution Music Streamer II+ / Linestreamer+ | Raspberry Pi 2/IQ-Audio DAC+ / Max2Play | Conrad-Johnson ET3 Control Amplifier| Conrad-Johnson LP125sa KT120 Power Amplifier| Avalon NP Evo 2.0 Speakers| Cardas Audio Quadlink-5C Speaker Cables and Interconnects| Finite Elemente Pagode Signature E-14 equipment support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234