+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sansui wiring

I'm ILOB.

Default Sansui wiring

On the amp it was using USA leads I have a transformer to convert to USA voltage but with IEC female connector so bought a male IEC plug Can someone tell me with a Japanese amp would black be netrual and white live before I connect up leads or does it really matter as no earth
    Last edited by John; 02-05-2011 at 15:12.
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Nobody.

which wire is connected to the AC Mains fuse (between the amps inlet & transformer)?

I'm ILOB.

I just found this from Wikepidia
    United States, Canada and Japan

The three countries United States, Canada and Japan are mentioned in a note in the standard for using different colours:
    white or natural grey for mid-wire or neutral conductor (instead of light blue)
    green for the protective conductor (instead of green-and-yellow)

Thanks Andre
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

+ Reply to Thread