+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michell Hydraulic Reference for sale.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Doug.

Default Michell Hydraulic Reference for sale.

Financial considerations require that I finally sell some of my audio equipment,

First up is a 1975-ish vintage Hydraulic Reference. I have arm boards for SME and Grace, and have the two arns also, but, the signal cable for the SME 3009/S2 fixed h/shell is missing, and there is a problem with the Grace signal, one channel missing, and a screw is required for the srm rest. The turntable has a sweep arm and a Michell record clamp, and is in very good condition.

I bought this in the mid 70s, and passed it on to my brother-in-law, who recently passed away. My sister returned it to me. My b-i-l kept it in good condition, replacing the belt regularly, I have the original box. (also for the SME which even has its original receipt.)

I would like offers in the region of £1000.00

Doug from Norwich.

I also have two items with Definitive Audio, in their stuff section, for sale. My original AudioNote (Japan) M7 preamp (1981) and my unique Musical Fidelity A1 Collector's Edition. Only 20 ever made, and all were presented to individuals arounf the world, thus never sold on the open market.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread