+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good sounding value DAC?

The 6/3, but I let David have a listen to the 7510+. I'll leave it to him to give his opinion on it, but I have a feeling that he'll be tied up for a while with his 6/3.

I'm ILOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilia View Post
    You're on.
    Check message
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilia View Post
    The 6/3, but I let David have a listen to the 7510+. I'll leave it to him to give his opinion on it, but I have a feeling that he'll be tied up for a while with his 6/3.
    Exactly that Stanley! I've been held captive by my TC-7510! An awesome investment that definitely has the wow factor as far as I'm concerned. I'm listening to my digital music in a whole new light, hearing parts to the music I've obviously been missing out on for ages. The clarity is now fantastic.

All I can add, is thank you to the forum members here who have pointed me in the direction of the Beresford DT-7510. It was the right route for me to take, without question.

As for the 7510+, that looks like it's going to be a wonderful upgrade. Bass was extra immense when previewing it with Stanley, clarity crisp like the 7510 and the built-in headphone amp given some extra oomph! I'm really not knowledgeable enough to let peeps here know about the technical subtleties that Stanley has applied to the new model, so i won't even try!

Definitely one to keep an eye out for when it's released though.

Once again, thanks to everyone here who has helped me in making my DAC purchase. I'm more than happy with the Beresford TC-7510!

--
    djp
    Last edited by DavidJPettifor; 24-09-2008 at 09:50.

leo is offline Circuit Junkie & DIY Room Forum Leader

Another happy customer, great stuff!

HI All
    Ok So I am thinking of buying one of these Dac kits but which one is best I am aware of the Dac chip TDA1541A you all seem to rave about it will be used for older CD players as well as the latest ones can any one here recommend one of these pre built kits and where too buy
    PS I am aware of the Beresford DT-7510
    The Blues Man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234