+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh no, this is going to be expensive!

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    One of the first i purchased I'm surprised you ask in actuality Martin as I thought it was common knowledge i like that genre, books or films...

Yes, 2001 is particularly good this way as on the 21/9 TV it fills the screen & is scaled to 2560 x 1080
    Hi Mark

I would love to see 2001 in Blu Ray on your Telly , the way to see it .

Mind you if only they put up on the Imax in Brum have you been to an Imax cinema ?
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Well i won the blu ray of Tron (original) & Legacy combined in one package £17.25 with recorded delivery aint bad at all considering they are £13+ each so that's anothe DVD off the shelves & if i remember right that was £20 back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post
    Hi Mark

I would love to see 2001 in Blu Ray on your Telly , the way to see it .

Mind you if only they put up on the Imax in Brum have you been to an Imax cinema ?
    If you are ever planning on going on a trip that brings you this way send me a PM a day or so in advance & you can pop round & watch it & have a listen to the music system. Just give yourself extra time & Bob's your dads bother

I haven't been to the cinema in years Chris, apart from the noisy gits stuffing their faces, people getting in the way & talking etc i'd be half dying for a cigarette about 45 minutes into the film. Besides which i just don't need to with a 120" screen on the wall in front of me

Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12