+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naimless system to valves and horns

I'm David.

its all about the coincidence for Tony today!
    look like you could get your self a troup of stalkers here tony
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie2902 View Post
    I know Mark who bought them from you & he mentioned the previous owner had upgraded to mint green AG Trio's. So I put 2 & 2 together!

Here's a pic of your old speakers in action last Sunday

What a nice guy Mark is. Mark sent me a picture of them at his house, they looked great. I assume that this was at a show??

I'm ThinkingOfHorns.

Yes, it's a shame you missed it!

Here's the show details
    http://www.thehifishow.com/

Here's a thread on AoS about the show
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8338

The AG Uno Nano's sound great in Mark's room & I can only imagine how nice the Trio's must sound!!
    alfie
    Main System: Denon DP-6000 VPI Base/Fidelity Research FR64s/Ortofon SPU Royal GM MKII/Shelter 901/Auditorium 23 SUT/Pure Sound P10/SB Touch or Audio Note CDT & M2Tech Young Dac/BL Audio LP-1/New Audio Frontiers KT66 Legend/Living Voice OBX.
    2nd System: PC/Foobar/E-MU 0404 pci (Modded)/AVI ADM9/Rel Strata II subs.

I'm Tony.

Wish I had known!!! looks like a lot of interesting kit. Not that far away either!!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by tony trios View Post
    Wish I had known!!! looks like a lot of interesting kit. Not that far away either!!
    That's ok, gives us a year for you to get to know us, and plenty of time to persuade you to bring your system in 2012!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Very very Nice Tony, as its been said before jaw dropping, i'm trying to get to see a chap in France that does Horns big style as well
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

I'm fightingmywayoutofawetecho.

Look at these for horns lads,these are owned by the guy who bought my modded Yaqin power amp from me...one of the most lifelike sounds ive ever heard.

Ian.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My System:

Linn Akurate DSM,Naim 32.5 pre amp Hicap,Naim Snaxo Hicap,3x Naim 250 power amps,Active Naim NBLs.
    Dave Hewitt MR PLANK 4 watt SE and Jm Lab Electra 905s.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Walker View Post
    Look at these for horns lads,these are owned by the guy who bought my modded Yaqin power amp from me...one of the most lifelike sounds ive ever heard.

Ian.
    Loving the PG Tips monkeys! The speakers make me think of Triffids - I think they are quite scary! Would be very interesting to hear them.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm fightingmywayoutofawetecho.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Loving the PG Tips monkeys! The speakers make me think of Triffids - I think they are quite scary! Would be very interesting to hear them.
    Yes me too,i had a wee chortle when i first saw them
    My System:

Linn Akurate DSM,Naim 32.5 pre amp Hicap,Naim Snaxo Hicap,3x Naim 250 power amps,Active Naim NBLs.
    Dave Hewitt MR PLANK 4 watt SE and Jm Lab Electra 905s.

I'm Tony.

The one thing with Horns, is that they are marmite!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast