Tron Seven Phono stage Tron Line stage Tron PX25 Power Amp

Avantgarde Trio Loudspeakers

Cables are
    Cut loose interconnects
    Atlas Power
    Kondo Speaker cable

Infocus Projector

Only larger room required now!!
    Last edited by tony trios; 10-03-2011 at 13:16.

I'm Keith.

Keith
    Analogue: Lenco L75 with 'PTP5' top plate in heavy birch ply plinth/re-wired Rega RB300/SAE 1000e HOMC Cartridge/Trans-Fi Reso-Mat/Moth RCM
    Files: Voyage MPD/Custom PC/Supra USB/Beresford ASYNCH-1/Beresford TOSlink cable
    CDP: Inca Katana SE
    DAC: Beresford Caiman MkII (LiPo Battery powered)
    Pre-Amp: Croft Micro 25 Power-Amp: Croft Series 7
    Speakers: DIY Frugel-Horn Mk3 ('FH3') + REL Strata subwoofer
    Headphones: Beyer Dynamics DT990 Pro (250 ohm)/Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp
    Cables - Interconnects: Mark Grant G1000HD Speaker Cables: Van Damme Blue
    Mains: Belkin PF30/Mark Grant DSP2.5 & DSP1.0 Rack: Target

Office System: HP Win8 Laptop/JRiver/MF V-Link2/Beresford Bushmaster MkII/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 771e
    Bedroom System: Raspberry Pi/Raspbrian + MPD/HiFiBerry DAC/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 760i or DIY Hybrid Valve-MOSFET Headphone amp + Sennheiser HD595

Gallery

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I suspect your system cost more than my house!

(Can you do what you did with the first picture and wrap the IMG tags around the URL to keep it looking nice on the one page, please?)
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Tony.

Thank you, wasent sure how to do it!!

I'm drunk.

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by keiths View Post
    +1

I'm actually lost for words
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Tony.

Default Thank you

thank you for the comments, as I say it is not everyones cup of tea, but when it comes down to providing a performance, it is up there in my opinion, and so much better than where I was!!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Hi again Tony,

Now I've got up off the floor...

Are the cabinets specifically designed for audio support use? They look pretty solid, but I can't help thinking you could make some improvements in the sound with more solid support/isolation? (The floor looks potentially bouncy in the "cabin"(?) - maybe not, or it is wood on a solid floor?)

Just surprised to see such exotic kit not on "proper" supports and not meant to be critical in any way!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Tony.

Default The floor and supports

It is audio support, although no where near the sort of match or cost of the equipment. There seems to be a complete shortage of racks that can
    a. support the weight
    b. look good
    However, I have tried pretty much everything else that I would consider having in my man den, the system is very revealing, this is the only support that I can say does not interfere!! I have been told by who I feel is a god in hifi terms, that what ever you stand equipment on, it will replicate and you can hear it i.e
    Glass gives bright sound
    Wood gives dull sound etc etc,
    Having heard it with my own ears I believe this is true.
    The floor and cabin is a weak link, however plans are in to build a 10m x6m room as we speak.

Thanks for the explanation, and good luck with building the room! I suspect that's an upgrade all of us would love to do one day, I know I will when I can. Please keep us posted with some "In progress" pics.
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast