+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All for One remotes? Something similar?

I'm David.

Default All for One remotes? Something similar?

I have got down to 3 remotes
    Bluberry player
    Tv
    Pre amp
    I'd like to be able to change these things with one remote

The hifi is otherwise controlled with the phone

I've had a look at the all for one website an it's littered with bullocks like this

It’s hard to believe that something so shocking beautiful can be so tough. Believe it, because the Protecto really can take a hard life and keep on operating your home entertainment equipment. A work of art in every sense.
    I don't care if it's beautiful... Does any one have any real life experience of these things

By the way, I know this isn't a av cable but as this is av and doesn't fit anywhere else i thought it best
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

shocking beautiful
    Faulty copy ... Tut tut
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Ummm, i have been thinking about this as well Hamish. I think i'm down to just 8 remotes in this system Not that i use them all, but a nice programamble remote that covers everything would be superb. Touchscreen would be nice to, Philips Pronto springs to mind though but i know diddly squat about it

So yes, i'm also in the pipeline for a single remote (learning or whatever) that can control my whole system
    Last edited by Reid Malenfant; 02-03-2011 at 20:52.
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm David.

This one looks good for me
    http://www.oneforall.com/en_UK/produ...76/xsight-lite
    Only 6 things ... So you would need 2
    £35 on eBay ...
    Nifty looking screen with 3 things that relate directly to my needs (even I you can't change them)

I was just thinking about this & i seriously doubt most RCs will have a setting for a projector & even less of them will have "lens shift" be that horizontal or vertical Focus might be out of the window as well

Well that is unless you could name them/things? I really need to read up on these things now as it's taking the p*ss, i have shelves full of remotes

After a good few bevvies even 3 or 4 remotes gets damn confusing let me tell you, well you know anyway
    Bests, Mark

I'm Imjustsurviving.

I got a Cheap and chearfull one for £5 in Lidl the other week, i only wanted it for my Onkyo av amp as the proper ones volume is goosed, it does the basics and looks pretty made by Silverline but can't say if it will any good for you, it had a pretty comprehensive code book with it though, Richer sounds have a few i see starting at a tenner
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

I'm David.

Those philips jobbies look a bit like those old marantz things that you could design your own buttons and layouts and what not .... (At least I think I remember they what they did)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Those philips jobbies look a bit like those old marantz things that you could design your own buttons and layouts and what not .... (At least I think I remember they what they did)
    Yes, if you look at both their old CD recorders you'll see they are one & the same. I'm using a Marantz CD63 remote to control my Krell DT 10 which uses a Philips transport

Philips is Magnavox i think in the USA, but that might just be just one part of it
    Bests, Mark

I'm Nigel.

come on Hamish, ditch the remotes and go back to good old exercise mode and turn down volume etc by hand on the way to the fridge for another cider!!

Are you going to the show on Sunday?

Nigel

I'm Nigel.

Hi Mark,

My Musical fidelity A5 remote controls my Marantz cd63, but not all functions.

Nigel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast