+ Reply to Thread

Thread: University 315 speakers

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Default University 315 speakers

I have just picked up these, they are 15 inch triaxal full range monsters, bigger and heavier than the equivalent 15 inch Tannoys
    They come from the Altec group from what i can make out, i'm thinking of doing an open baffle type of thing with them, anybody seen or evan heard these before theres not much info around on them.

Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Thanks Barry, i did that this morning but missed the first link, the others i have read, more interested if any one here has listened to them or come acroos them before
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Jon, try asking on Audio-Talk. Scott Lindgren may know, and Martin J King posts there too.

Have you hooked them up yet?

I'm ILOB.

Gosh they look interesting, they might sound really good its worth doing a mock up baffle and finding out
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

+ Reply to Thread