Conversation Between Marco and trio leo

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hello chaps I'm new to the forum and not very good with computers but I do have a love of music and Hi-Fi ,I've been hooked since the 70s and I have worked in the industry in various positions over the years mainly with Bespoke Audio Stockport. my system today is a Trio LO7D t/table,dynavector 10X5 cartridge Spectral DMC 12 pre amp, Albarry M408 power amps (rebuilt by Neil Burnett 5 years ago and fitted with Music works cryo'd power leads) Trio LO1T tuner, mains block and all power cables are cryogenically frozen Music Works,Chord rumour speaker cables (cryo'd) and Allison 3 loudspeakers, tables are quadraspire acrylic shelves with you guessed it cryo'd legs, no CD player. Unfortunately the foam surrounds on the Allison bass drivers has gone , does anyone know the whereabouts of a replacement pair of drivers(Allison ! drivers are the same 10 inch unit)
  2. Hello Marco I posted an article about Albarry I wonder if you got it , I've not figured out how to use this forum yet, please be patient I have a bit to say as I have been involved in the trade for many years(now retired)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2