Conversation Between Marco and greenhomeelectronics

5 Visitor Messages

1. The move has not been without it's issues, burst water pipes, leaking roofs, all that sort of thing. At lkeast we have heating now, a dry drive way and one building that is water tight. I am very mush still up for a combined show, still have not much time to put in to it as it's quite tough acquiring stuff at the moment as I don't know anybody up here yet. Hopefully things will settle down soon after chrimbo and I can then start thinking of longer term stuff. Meeting up in the new year sounds good.
    All the best,
    Dave.
  2. Hi Marco, please ignore last message, all seems to be fine now.
    Regards,
    Dave.
  3. Hi Marco, I don't seem to be able to post any more in the trade section. Any reason? Is it cos I is black :-) Or is it just cos God hates me?
  4. Hi Marco, hope you are well. We have finally got our first batch of valve amps ready for sale. It's been a nightmare getting this far and we missed our aimed for price point but only just. Do you fancy having a try out of one? I can send one up to you, you can play with it for a week or two and then I can get Parcelforce to come and get it back.
    Let me know via pm if you are interested.
    All the best,
    Dave
  5. Hi Marco, hope you are well, it's been ages since I visited here, now I am back and already asking for a favour!! I have acquired some high end plasma TV's and monitors including a nearly new 63 inch Fujitsu and a nearly new Loewe Spheros Individual 52. I know they are not really hifi but am hoping that you would not object to me listing them here. I am going to be selling them at seriously low prices so hopefully some of the AOS members will get some serious bargains.
    Pleaes let me know what you think, I don't want to upset the apple cart on my first day back :-)
    All the best,
    Dave.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5