PDA

View Full Version : Japan Issue CD's for sale

Rare Bird
23-02-2011, 01:00
King Crimson 'In The Court Of The Crimson King'

CD:1.. DVD Audio NTSC 5.1..24 Bit/48kHz
+ Bonus Live Video " 21st Century Schizoid Man" at Hyde Park, July 5th 1969

CD:2..24 bit HQCD (Including 5 bonus tracks)

IEZP 15

Comes in mini LP card sleeve + bonus empty card sleeve

Mini LP CD (Miniature LP Paper Sleeve Replica) of the Original Album Artwork, inc additional 'Rock Of Ages' Obi.

Mint condition, cost me aprox £38.00 + shipping..looking for £20 + £2 post within the UK

Please make sure your DVD is compatable as i wont accept returns due to the nature of this specific item..

King Crimson 'Lizard'

Disc: 1..DVD Audio NTSC 5.1..24Bit/48kHz
(with 3 bonus tracks)

Disc: 2..24 Bit HQCD..(Including 3 bonus tracks)

IEZP 16

Mini LP CD (Miniature LP Paper Sleeve Replica) of the Original Album Artwork, inc additional 'Rock Of Ages' Obi.

Mint condition, cost me approx £38.00 + shipping..looking for £20 + £2 post within the UK

Please make sure your DVD is compatable as i wont accept returns due to the nature of this specific item..

Both are genuine sales due to the fact i don't use a DVD player within my audio system, i am annoyed however that i am forced to do such a thing to listern to the complete package hence no use to me.

Spectral Morn
23-02-2011, 01:29
Hi Andre

I would like In The Court of the Crimson King please

Regards D S D L

Rare Bird
23-02-2011, 02:53
Just the 'Lizard' left now..

technobear
23-02-2011, 11:40
What is a 24 bit HQCD?

Will it play in a CD player?

Spectral Morn
23-02-2011, 18:25
HQCD (HiQualityCD) format achieves high quality audio through the use of a polycarbonate plastic with improved transparency derived from LCD display manufacturing technologies enabling more accurate reading of the CD data. In addition, a special alloy is used as the material of the reflective layer instead of the standard aluminum. HQCD format CDs are fully compatible with standard CD players.

I'm sure Neil can express how good they are..

Very good indeed.

However I haven't had an opportunity to compare an identical issue of an album until now as I have the UK version of the KC CD above so comparing it to the Jap one will be very interesting.

Regards D S D L

Rare Bird
03-03-2011, 11:35
[B]King Crimson 'Lizard'

(with 3 bonus tracks)

IEZP 16

Mint condition, cost me approx £38.00 + shipping..looking for £20 + £2 post within the UK

Just this one surplus now

Rare Bird
04-07-2011, 16:04
King Crimson 'Lizard'

(with 3 bonus tracks)

IEZP 16

Mint condition, cost me approx £38.00 + shipping..looking for £15 + £2 post within the UK

Just this one to shift now

Ducatiist
07-07-2011, 08:07
Hi Andre,

I will take this, if you PM me your bank details (name, a/c and sort code), I'l transfer the money today.

Cheers, Stu