PDA

View Full Version : Dave Greenslade - The Pentateuch Of Cosmogeny 2LP Book

Effem
24-11-2010, 23:03
Dave Greenslade - The Pentateuch Of Cosmogeny 2LP Book

For sale is this set of LPs and book. I would say it is in very very good condition.

Yours for a mere £30.00 plus postage.

I will also be putting up for sale a whole heap of LPs and CDs soon.

sparrow
25-11-2010, 11:59
Already have it on LP & CD....will look on with interest to see what you are selling.

DSJR
25-11-2010, 15:32
Haven't played it in decades. I think maybe I should ;)

Spectral Morn
25-11-2010, 15:55
Nice album...I too have it on vinyl :)

The art work is very nice too.....I like Patrick Woodruffe. When I was at art college I made a number of large ceramic sculptures based on the idea of the Miasma generators in that book. These are large egg shaped objects with four human heads around the middle....very organic (think the eggs in Alien) with open mouths and a top section which would vent the tendrils of smoke......

There was (still is) a series of pieces depicting the development of this device..... They are in the back bedroom my wife hates them...too creepy..... too HP Lovecraft. I should have transferred to ceramics from the Jewelry department.(the ceramic lecturers begged me to. "Are you still working with that horrible metal stuff ?"they would greet me as we passed in the corridor )...oh well. I would dig them out and take photos but they are too well buried behind mountains of boxes.

Good luck with the sale.

Regards D S D L