PDA

View Full Version : What'cha up to this weekend?

Filterlab
18-07-2008, 12:37
I am off to see my family as it's my niece's 3rd birthday. :) No doubt I will be spending time in her new two storey playhouse.

And thou?

Mike
18-07-2008, 12:39
Out for beers tonight with workmates, :cool: and finishing my phono stage over the rest of the weekend.

Filterlab
18-07-2008, 12:44
Cheers for the interconnects by the way Mike, received them yesterday. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but they look very professional indeed. :)

Marco
18-07-2008, 15:29
We're going out for a ruby and a few beers tonight.

Tomorrow just generally chilling listening to music and perhaps writing the piece on the Croft modifications I've been threatening to do (!), maybe going to the movies in the evening with Del if there's something decent on.

On Sunday, if the weather is good, a long lazy lunch in the garden with a few bottles of wine whilst reading the Sunday papers. Then some choon listening and a spot of TV afterwards :smoking:

It's a hard life!

Marco.

Mike
18-07-2008, 15:36
Cheers for the interconnects by the way Mike, received them yesterday. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but they look very professional indeed. :)

You're welcome Rob.

A little word of warning about them though. Err... they might not work! :lolsign:

I've had a go at doing something 'a bit clever' with them, but didn't know exactly what you were connection up with them. So!... they'll either sound great, or completely silent. They won't blow anything up though, which is always nice! :eyebrows:

Cheers...

Filterlab
18-07-2008, 19:11
You're welcome Rob.

A little word of warning about them though. Err... they might not work! :lolsign:

I've had a go at doing something 'a bit clever' with them, but didn't know exactly what you were connection up with them. So!... they'll either sound great, or completely silent. They won't blow anything up though, which is always nice! :eyebrows:

Cheers...

That's fine mate, I've cut-out protection on both ends anyway. :) Cheers, I'll let you know how they sound - if they do.

Beechwoods
18-07-2008, 20:51
Well I'm hoping to get some walking in tomorrow. Not your average walking to the shops... proper walking. Up hills and across fields etc. Where I live in Bristol we're blessed with a stretch of greenbelt that reaches right into the city, so I can walk for 3 hours and only cross 2 roads. Hopefully though we'll get out further tomorrow. It's harder now, with the kids. The oldest is 2½ and the youngest just over a year. So to get anywhere we have to carry at least one of them in a backpack thing, and push the other. Hard work. But worth it! I grew up in the country so getting out of the city keeps me sane. Hence the name.

Prince of Darkness
18-07-2008, 21:21
I'm working:(, but I'll probably get to the pub later on Saturday:cool::cool::cool:. Good chance I'll be singing karaoke.:lolsign:

Mike
19-07-2008, 11:10
and finishing my phono stage over the rest of the weekend.

Damn!... The only thing holding me up now is the fact that I need to go outside to cut/drill some holes in the cases.

We are in the middle of a downpour of biblical proportions! :(

Marco
19-07-2008, 11:35
Good chance I'll be singing karaoke.:lolsign:

This must be heard and witnessed! :lol:

Where and when is this landmark event occurring? :eyebrows:

Marco.

Marco
19-07-2008, 11:38
Damn!... The only thing holding me up now is the fact that I need to go outside to cut/drill some holes in the cases.

We are in the middle of a downpour of biblical proportions! :(

Don't be such a big girl - get out there in yer waterproof dress and pink polka dot wellies and get the job done! :lolsign:

Marco.

Mike
19-07-2008, 12:04
No need matey.... The sun's come out. Yay!

:gig:

Prince of Darkness
19-07-2008, 20:56
This must be heard and witnessed! :lol:

Where and when is this landmark event occurring? :eyebrows:

Marco.

The Rocksley Inn, Stirling Village, near Peterhead, Aberdeenshire. Probably within the hour.:lol: