PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Japanese Issue CD's

Rare Bird
04-09-2010, 00:04
Up for grabs are the below items in Japanese card sleeve collectors editions.

Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail...This a 2 disc set comprising of: Hybird SACD & DVD (NTSC Region 0), DVD has visual extras aswell as the album in 5.1 ch..This pack cost me over £38.00, It is totally mint as new..Looking for £25.00 inc inland UK postage, i won't post out of UK mainland.

Genesis - Wind & Wuthering...This a 2 disc set comprising of: Hybird SACD & DVD (NTSC Region 0), DVD has visual extras aswell as the album in 5.1 ch..This pack also cost me £38.00, it is totally mint as new..Looking for £25.00 inc inland UK postage, i won't post out of UK mainland.

Genesis - Seconds out...This belongs to the same set but is not SACD, the live Genesis ones arnt..2 x CD's..This pack cost me just short of £30.00..Looking for £20.00 inc inland UK postage, as before won't post outside mainland UK..Totally mint.

PM me if your intrested, first PM gets em, no favouritism.must be AOS members.Totally genuine sale...Hybird SACD can be played on standard CD players

They are exactly as stated but i must stress that i cannot accept any returns on these particular items due to their nature ..They are extremely costly to buy & only the lucky can afford to import them.Who ever the new owner is, these are the finest of CD's & the best you will ever hear these albums.The packaging & attention to detail leaves the versions you buy over here standing..

Spectral Morn
04-09-2010, 07:20
PM sent

Edit and Trick of The Tail too please...

Further edit Re postage talk to me please.

Regards D S D L

Rare Bird
04-09-2010, 07:52
'Seconds out' & 'A Trick of The Tail' sold pending payment...

Just 'wind & wuthering' left now.

Haselsh1
04-09-2010, 08:03
I have the SACD's of 'Trick of the Tale' and 'Wind and Wuthering' and the quality is absolutely stunning. I also have 'Duke' but you'll have to forgive me for that one.

Rare Bird
04-09-2010, 19:57
All gone. Many thanks.