PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl and CD for grabs

zygote23
29-08-2010, 08:39
OKies. I'm not sure if private music sales are frowned upon here so if this thread is a no no then I am happy for the mods to remove.

I am shifting a load of stuff at the moment and it will be listed on my Discogs Zygotes stuff Here (http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=zygote23)

I have tried to keep the prices within Discogs tolerance levels. There are some silly exceptions to this rule however: I have my twisted reasons.:eyebrows:

If you are interested in anything I am open to offers (no matter how silly) from folks on this forum.

I'll be listing more as I wade through piles of stuff here.

All p&p at weight.

Marco
29-08-2010, 08:47
On the contrary, Steve, it's very much encouraged! Consider it made into a sticky! :)

Marco.

zygote23
29-08-2010, 08:52
Cheers Marco..........I do expect to have the Pish ripped out of me for some of my collection!

Marco
29-08-2010, 09:34
Hehehe.... If you've got any Celine Dion, Joe will be interested :eyebrows:

Marco.

MartinT
29-08-2010, 10:15
Great stuff, I've just sifted through and ordered a couple of LPs. You should receive the request soon :)

Spectral Morn
29-08-2010, 10:29
Hi Steve

You have a PM

Regards D S D L

zygote23
29-08-2010, 10:41
Cheers Martin....just got it. Weighed and contacted you.

zygote23
29-08-2010, 10:49
Just a few points folks:

1. I am open to offers from AOS folks so don't be afraid to ask.
2. I have generally tried to keep below Discogs prices.
3. There are a couple of exceptions to point 2 ie. The heavyweight Red Vinyl etched copy of Coil - The ape of naples. I've stuck a stoopid price tag on this. I'll happily keep it but have seen it go elsewhere for silly and I mean really silly money! I've a trip to Vietnam to fund ;)
4. Returns are no problem. I'f you change your mind send it back! If I've messed up with my gradings and you aint a happy bunny send it back!

Kind Regards Steve