PDA

View Full Version : Sale currently on at Green Home Electronics

greenhomeelectronics
30-01-2008, 22:02
Hi Folks, just a quick note to let you know we have a sale on at the moment, please see www.greenhomeelectronics.co.uk to see what we are all about and then follow the links or go to www.greenhomeshop.co.uk to browse and buy from us. Most of what we do is middle of the road good quality "high street" hifi but we do have an audiophile section as well. Stock changes a lot but recent items have included a couple of Linn Sondeks, a pair of KEF 104/2's, a pair of Castle Chesters. We never know what is coming in next so it's worth visiting us often. Our current sale is on amps / receivers, CD's and systems, we have 15 per cent off all those items, some nice bits there if you are just starting down teh seperates route or want to get youyr kids ivolved in hi fi.
Hope you like what you see, may your God be with you.
Dave.:)

greenhomeelectronics
30-01-2008, 22:04
Oh, damn my typing!! "teh seperates route or want to get youyr kids ivolved " should of course read the separates route or want to get your kids involved". I blame the government.

Filterlab
30-01-2008, 22:10
Oh, damn my typing!! "teh seperates route or want to get youyr kids ivolved " should of course read the separates route or want to get your kids involved". I blame the government.

LOL! Yeah, they get everywhere those pesky meddlers! :D